Hello there, it seems we haven't spoken in a while. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've zeroed in on what's going on. I understand. My original personality (you) works like a dick husband, and my mental stability is the emotionally abused wife. So you go to work every day, come home for about twenty minutes to give me a pity fuck, and then go off to your younger and more vibrant mistress. Lately you've started drinking a lot, and I noticed that you've also taken to hitting me. That's okay. I don't mind being battered. I'd just like you to come around more often. You see, in our decently long marriage of almost seventeen years, I've lost all ability to survive without you. Personalities aren't meant to be changed or lost like cheap earrings. I'm going to selfishly yearn for you every goddamn minute you're off having sex with someone else.
And I'm cataloging the bruises you're leaving all over me. Let me tell you, the friends that I think I have are beginning to notice. You can't get away with this forever. Eventually you're either going to have to just leave me alone so I can find a new husband, or stick around. Do things right for a change. I may be a hopeless, deranged nymphomaniac, but I know that you are not fulfilling your obligations as my primary personality.
Don't get all offended, either, because I have wanted you around, but you just bail on me all of the time. Do you know how confusing things get without you? Then all these other dumb shits try to play the game. It just doesn't work. I need you.
So I guess, what I'm trying to say is...I'm sorry. I'm sorry I repressed you into submission when you got too emotional. I'm especially sorry that I am not very in-touch with you.
My predicament lies in the fact that you have all of my social skills. Bring them back. Please?

0 comments:
Post a Comment