skip to main | skip to sidebar

蔑

shifty

So I may have failed at coding.

I can't concentrate on anything or anyone.

My independence is falling out like adult molars.
Posted by s.poon at 16:53

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

[ identity ]

My photo
s.poon
View my complete profile

[ dead ]

  • ▼  2010 (37)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (10)
      • ang tunay na lalaki meets barbie
      • consequence
      • all the things I could be
      • extended metaphors turn me on
      • you can't fucking leave. you're going to hold me a...
      • "I already forget how I used to feel about you."
      • this is the moment that you know,that you told her...
      • Fingernails are too easy. When you get them dirty,...
      • when I fancy someone, I try to give them the piece...
      • shifty
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (42)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)

[ musings ]

  • lambative
  • lugubrious
  • leucomelanous
  • labile
  • luculent