
this necklace is fucking gold. I wear it so much. So glad I noticed it walking out of goodwill. It's worth way more than the $3 I paid for it. now I just want a big long gold chain necklace. boo money and things that I don't actually need.
In case you guys haven't noticed, I'm trying to blog now. I've noticed that just results in making myself look like a tool. Oh well! It's something to do.
I am getting worried about summertime. There isn't anywhere to live.
Dai Sijie, Luo knows how confusing how feelings can be--tell me she won't run away.

2 comments:
i like that you're blogging
you are my favorite tool
also, that necklace+dress combo is straight up rad
thank you.
i miss you, motherfucker. you should call me when you have time, we need to catch up.
OR IM BUT I KNOW YOU'RE NOT TOO GREAT ABOUT THAT
Post a Comment